Just a Click

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I'm not alone...!

~~~ ヾ (^) ^) Good morning ♪ there...!

 
It is a bit earlier that it comes to the morning, and it feels like the black thing that was being carried away somehow falls down.
It's a pleasant thing to become light.


"I'm not alone"


You split a little bit
If I change my tears
That time is the beginning of their journey
It's nice not to be alone
The meadow shines on your shoulders
It is nice to go with two people
Forever forever


When your mind is weak
Happy to have you comfort you by the way
It is a joy to comfort everyone
Thread of connection to get cheered up
really
I think so from the bottom of my heart
It's wonderful that you are not alone! ! What
 
Something that could be done somehow.
It's nice to go with two people...!

No comments: