Just a Click

Friday, July 18, 2008

Poems Of my life

If I was the sunI would shine my lightTo light your worldIf I was the rainI would wash your tears awayI keep your world rightBe your light in the nightIf I was the skyI would rain down love into your life
If I was a riverYou would be my oceanEvery stream would lead me to your armsAnd ifIf I was a riverI’ll flow to you foreverLove would run forever in this heart of mineIf I, if IIf I was a river
If I was the windI would carry youAbove the cloudsAnd if I was the earthI would be your solid groundIf I could I’ll beAll you ever would needI would be your worldYou’re the only world there is for me
If I was a riverYou would be my oceanEvery stream would lead me to your armsAnd ifIf I was a riverI’ll flow to you foreverLove would run forever in this heart of mineIf I, if IIf I was a river
I’ll run into your armsInto your armsOh yeahI’ll run to you babyOh yeah
If I was a riverYou would be my oceanEvery stream would lead me to your armsAnd ifIf I was a riverI’ll flow to you foreverLove would run forever in this heart of mineIf I, if IIf I was a river

No comments: