Just a Click

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lifting my mind off my body!


Lifting

My

Mind

Off

My Body


As the sun downs in the twilight

I step out of my work and chaos
Trying to calm a chaotic mind
That has gone mad in the day
In the frantic race for existence
I take my car out of the park
And drive along the freeway
That runs along just like-
The snakes in my busy life
In the poisoned minds
I let the wind catch my hair
And my skin feel the last light
Of a sun dying away in the sea
After a glorious day up in the sky
Moving in time over the day
I step out into the grass
Feeling the freshness in my feet
And move to my haven
Nestled in the hills
Above and away from madness
I walk into my house
And unwind for the day
Feeling the night creeping up
And a sleep catching up
Lifting my mind off my body
I feel a sense of selflessness here
And a tranquil mood of healing
A place where I can sleep tight
For here I realize that
There is no place like home

No comments: