Just a Click

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The clock ticks life away

Alarm clock has several purposes:
  1. You wake up from sleep
  2. Put you into sleep (as long as you stared at the turning of the second hand)
  3. Give you the feeling of memories of the past
Recall my peak college, love, academic, career is not very brilliant, but very satisfied. I enjoy it , but also sad therein . Because blogs, I insignificant, become slightly less insignificant. Someone like me , I should be coveted looks of it. I hate someone , it should be ... impossible. I blog, virtually hundred reflects confidence in reality I was super-inferiority. I would hope that now there is a girl to love me, but really, if the girls fall in love with me, in fact I really do not know how to react. I love this stuff does not seem to understand. For now, I put it aside, stick my seventh law . 7:00 am to 19:00, seven days to spare, just 7 line...!

No comments: