Just a Click

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just is not you pressure me?

This should be the first time I have this almost choking feeling. In the morning, came home from work, after Paowan milk bath, body and mind of my extreme tiredness, or forget to talk to talk with an inflatable doll ...! Horse! 7 8:00 early, hot sun not to be shot in the face, my face, I'm sleepy, began to sweat...! It likes to eat hot pot, but I hate hot weather, decided to move themselves to another room among colleagues, which can cool more, because there has not broken air conditioners .Confused, I'm faltering footsteps, opening his door. Lost...! Amazing snoring , so I stop at the door, stunned after 37 seconds, he was going to shut the door on the occasion, lazy good strong emerged.Readily took his side Spit traces pillows to throw to his face, and then quickly closing the door. Stand at the door, I heard a groan room, I smiled. How to do, the whole people is not my original idea..! bite...! Suddenly think there is an availability and colleagues to return home long ago, I decided to put the city to capture...! Opened the door, the room was neat, righteousness, I open the air-conditioning, fans, even the bonnet on the body is thick, screaming to go. To close the eyelids almost occasion, I also vaguely remember being helped cover the inflatable doll . I sleep the whole nine o'clock.Today, my dreams are endless Atlantic, I began to dream a drowning horse...! I always go upstream to see the mermaid meantime, two shells faint pink nipple cover. See the Dragon King, lazily side with, look on call 36 hours. There Titanic, Rose and Jack help painting of nude paintings. While trying to poke his hands in front of seaweed, I feel we should choking me see the sun on the water...! Out of the water on the occasion, I woke up. (My intuition tells me that I have a perception) The strange thing is, I hear my mother's voice, and my mother care for the children of noise. "Macro, do not get fruit, fruit in the dumplings."  Mother Road. This dialogue is very familiar, very friendly, but very hazy. I felt strange,impossible...! I was in a foreign land, my mother is still home to do, how? I'm sure at the time I was conscious, I would like to immediately got confused, but unfortunately can not play...! I began to fear that the power to make feeding, hands and feet tied as it seems, still not achieve the body, wanted to shout what the sentence can not be! The first time, the heart actually very afraid. Usually do not believe in the existence of ghosts, I'm not very afraid of ghosts, suddenly they begin Amitabha . Finally, I got the moves...! The first time, jumped off the bed, to escape the room. Haunt me, go back to their room air conditioners have been bad, Miaole Miao alarm clock, 9:26? I sleep less than half an hour, so lengthy and unthinkable actually happened? ! Grunt, snore go. Woke up again, is 4 pm, it remained vague shudder. Look on the Internet ghost press / ghost pressure body of commentary, the original did not have such a thing from beginning to end, scientists long ago proved that: "ghost pressure body" phenomenon, in sleep medicine is a kind of nervous sleep paralysis (paralysis (sleep paralysis) of the symptoms, the patient during sleep time, showing Banxingbanshui situation, brainwave amplitude is sober, and some people will have the illusion of images, but to minimize muscle tension, similar to the " paralyzed "state, the body could not move, as if cast as the agenda, which is generally called" ghost pressure body "phenomenon...!

No comments: