Just a Click

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Malfunction

I love people, and today it work happy?

If you work all day, extreme mental and physical fatigue to trudged home, but also to see such a "very happy" scenario:

the lift broke down ..
and i'm staying at 26th floor ..
so, it means that ..

I live in the 26th floor, a little ...

Clear

Day

Clap

Clap

Physical fitness has always been okay to me, no complaints, just a slight suggestion:

Please dear animal friends who, among other 15th-floor staircase big lump of feces, because when we're sports, humans sucked into the lungs and the air will be much faster than usual, so a careless, I was stinks ...

Well, from that lump of feces appearance and color, with Thammasat Pioneer mind I can judge it is human produced, and he recently should be drunk black coffee ice ...
This is ...

The long-awaited feces come out? 

No comments: